Sunday, November 28, 2004

'It' Looms

In this case the 'It' in question is:

Birthday number 45.

How'd this happen!? Who did this to me!? Someone has to be to blame!

Actually it doesn't really bother me so much, although I am finding myself asking the question: 'Is our children learning?' Wait. That's not the question I'm asking myself. It's: 'Am I doing anything useful with my life?' But I'm asking myself that one every day, so this 45 thing isn't anything new. And the answer is 'No', of course. I mean, with all the computer games out there to be played how could I possibly find the time to be useful?

Anyway. If ya care to you may wish me a Happy. Becky has some wrapped presents sitting out in the living room to tease me, but I'm not letting on that I'm the least bit curious. Not the least bit....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?