Saturday, December 25, 2004

Of Course Picture 3 Ends Up on Top


Star? Angel? Alien? Posted by Hello

Ha! Completely out of context, isn't it? That's because the pictures of the 'tree' are below this detail shot of the 'star-like thingy'. That's because I loaded them this way and bolluxed up my intended order. And this blog-thing is a tougher task master than I am a student, because I haven't figured out how to change the order of my posts short of deleting and reloading...and I don't feel like it right now.

Anyway, this is the top of the Christmas Tree that I made for this years Christmas. It won't be everyone's cup-of-eggnog, but we like it! And after being together for three of Christmas seasons with no tree, it felt past time to do something that was in the spirit.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?