Saturday, December 25, 2004

What Should be the Top Post


Christmas Tree Posted by Hello

So this is our pre-decorated Christmas tree. Not sure what I can tell you about its genesis that might shed any light upon the 'why' of it, but it definitely reflects the both of us. A little heavy grade colored paper, some wire hangers, a heavy duty wrapping paper tube, and lots of Elmer's glue.

I'd considered the traditional tree, which would have been our first, but I don't like them dead and I don't need a live one for my yard. I had finally decided not to bother when I had the urge (yesterday morning) to try and make this. Came out just as I wanted and it changed the mood of the house. My Sweetie came home and got holiday energized enough to pull out some of the goodies she has and we did a little more decorating! It was nice to pull the presents from around a 'tree' this morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?